What is CRM
We would describe Customers Relationship Management (CRM) as using all the information you have about your current & future customers to help increase sales & provide a better customer service
What do we know about CRM
We have been designing and maintaining CRM systems for over 15 years. The first one we designed was for our own company
SalesPulse CRM is a secure online that is delivered in a Software as a Service (SaaS). That means you can access your customer information at any time from any location securely over the Internet.
What does it cost
There is an initial fee depending on the size of the company that covers setup. We will call to your premises and train you and your staff to help you familiarise yourself with the system.
You pay an ongoing monthly fee to cover the cost of hosting the system as well as phone & email support.
Getting you started
We also import of your existing customer information if it is in a suitable format such as a spreadsheet or another database.
Some of the Key Features:
It allows access to your customer information, easily enabling improved customer service and increased sales.
You can filter your customers by size, location, area of interest and then communicate with them by mail, by bulk emailing, by text or generate labels for them.
Integrated with Google Maps to allow your Sales staff find the customers.
Using SalesPulse CRM each employee can can see a full history of a customer, buying patterns, support history, current pipeline as well as details of previous contacts. Your customer never has to repeat the same information as it is centrally available to each company department. Your employees can say goodbye to spreadsheets and
duplicate data entry, saving time and maximising use of company resources.
SalesPulse CRM features :
- Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- Records of Customer Contact
- Help Desk Management
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Key Management Reports
- All Sales information in a system not in Salespeople’s heads
- Salespeople have access to upto date sales information
- Help Sales staff to plan their sales routes
- Use the technology to assist the sales process
- Text reminders about appointments
- Inform customers of special offers
- Analyse buying patterns
- Helps management to manage the sales
- Talk to Customers to delivery what they want not what we think they want
- Tiered levels of Access so that the right people see the right information
- Quality Support. You get to talk to the people who developed the system.